[BioC] The us of bioConductor to analyze raw and segmented data from TCGA (The Cancer Genome Atlas)

Wang, Frank (IM, Americas) frank.wang at hp.com
Wed Oct 8 15:42:08 CEST 2008

Dear Readers,

I am wondering if you have experience in using the bioConductor to analyze both raw and segmented data from TCGA (the cancer genome atlas project).  Due to the variety of data available from the project (gene and exon expression, SNP, copy number/LOH,  DNA methylation and microRNA), the datasets are very good for testing different algorithms.

Please contact me via the list or my email for further discussion.  Thanks.

Frank Wang
EMail: frank.wang at hp.com