[BioC] Nimblegen expression dataset(.xys or.pair files/folders)

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 9 14:25:45 CEST 2008

Hello,
a mouse expression data set in NimbleGen's ftr format can also be found
in the ArrayExpress data base,
The experiment data has the identifier E-TABM-183 and the array platform
can be found under A-MEXP-607.
For converting the ftr into xys files, you can use the function ftr2xys
from package "Ringo".
Regards,
Joern