[BioC] arrayQualityMetrics stringency & co

Yannick Wurm yannick.wurm at unil.ch
Thu Oct 16 15:26:32 CEST 2008

Thanks for the quick and exhaustive reply!!

Regarding the missing heatmap - the files were indeed missing (this
was on a g5 mac with 3 gigs of ram; R 2.7.2 with
arrayQualityMetrics_1.6.1).
But when I reran arrayQualityMetrics on a linux machine with 64 gigs
of ram the heatmap files were generated (this time under a freshly
compiled R2.8 RC 2008-10-14 with arrayQualityMetrics_1.7.17).

Best,

Yannick