[BioC] Bioconductor installation problem: unable to access repository

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 22 19:48:02 CEST 2008

Shin,
I appears that R 2.8 has changed the way it regulates Mac OS X binary packages for users running Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard). We have just become aware of this change and will be adjusting the Bioconductor Mac OS X repositories accordingly over the next few days to adjust to these changes. The good news is that R 2.8 supports binary packages for both Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard). I'll send out an e-mail to this group when the Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) packages are available for BioC 2.3.

Patrick