[BioC] cdf-package to .cdf-file using affxparser

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 27 17:19:07 CET 2008

In that case I would obtain the original CDF file from Affymetrix. You
can use the header of that file as a template. You will also get all
the extra information of all the probes. You will see that the output
is essentially a list of lists of lists... and all the re-annotation
does is essentially re-ordering these lists. That should be easy to
figure out. In addition you can use the QC probesets from the original
CDF files, if you want to include them. One thing I would check is
whether the same probe occurs in multiple probesets - many routines
depends on that not being the case - although nothing in the CDF
specification requires that a probe only belongs to one probeset.

Kasper