[BioC] Making data visible in packages (no visible binding for global variable ...)

Tarca, Adi atarca at med.wayne.edu
Tue Oct 28 16:52:24 CET 2008

Thanks Richard,
It is indeed true that I do not get anymore "no visible binding"
message, but the script does not work anymore :).
I guess what happens is that, when the function tries to use X, it will
get the one defined in the function first (which is NULL)and not look
anymore for it the the global environment where the data() call will
bring it up and initialize it with the real values.
Regards,
Adi