[BioC] At a loss on new project with Affymetrix U133 2.0

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Oct 29 14:59:32 CET 2008

Hi Daren,

At the very least you will need the affy package. For differential
expression there are many choices depending on the experimental design.
For simple comparisons you can use things like multtest or siggenes (or
even rowttests() in Biobase). For more complex comparisons you might
want to use limma.

For GO analysis you can use GOstats or topGO.

And <shameless plug> you could use affycoretools to (possibly) make your
life easier </shameless plug>.

The relevant biocViews page is here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/OneChannel.html

Best,