[BioC] Bioconductor 2.3 Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 binary packages are available

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 29 21:32:45 CET 2008

For the first time ever, Bioconductor is available on both Mac OS X 10.4
(Tiger) and Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard). These packages can be downloaded
using biocLite in the standard fashion. For example to obtain the
Biobase package from within R:

    source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
    biocLite("Biobase")

You can also access these packages from the bioconductor website, where
package downloads are now supplied in four forms:  source package,
Windows binary package, Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) binary package, and Mac OS
X 10.5 (Leopard) binary package.

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/Biobase.html

Some of these binary packages assume you have made additional
installations, like Graphviz, on your machine. For more information on
these additional installations see "R for Mac OS X Developer's Page" at
http://r.research.att.com.

Patrick