[BioC] Does old workspace work?

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 31 17:58:48 CET 2008

Got it, thank you
So the new ExpressionSets are Ok, cool
But one thing as I am still exploring the old data and the new
If I do show(obj) with the old exprSet I can see the data in the file
If I do show(obj) with the new ExpressionSet I just get a summary
How do I show(obj) and see the data in the new ExpressionSet
I checked ?show and google but could not find the answer

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.8.0 Patched (2008-10-26 r46783)
i386-apple-darwin9.5.0

locale:

attached base packages:
[1] tools     stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
base

other attached packages:
[1] Biobase_2.2.0