[BioC] object "annFUN.db" not found in topGO

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 13:10:04 CEST 2008

Hello,

there is probably some issue with incompatible package versions, since
you seem to be using a very old version of topGO. Please always attach
the output of sessionInfo() to your questions to this list. You should
the install the newest version of R (R-2.7.2) and then update all used
packages to the current version, see
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/install/
If the problem persists with the new versions, please get back to the
list, but my guess is that your problem should be resolved after the
installation.

Regards,
Joern