[BioC] Rgraphviz issues

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 10 18:23:37 CEST 2008

i believe you will get a non-blank window if you back down the
Rgraphviz version to the one distributed in bioconductor 2.1 (Rgraphviz 1.16.0)
this installed and ran for me today on XP under R 2.7.2 -- take the
zip file from the past bioc releases and install using the R GUI installer

getting the current Rgraphviz to port to windows is not straightforward;
various emails have covered this in recent months

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Assoc. Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu