[BioC] topGO and font size in the graph plots

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 11 11:10:56 CEST 2008

Hi

I have R 2.7.2 on Windows XP, Rgraphviz 1.16, graphviz 2.20.2, topGO
1.8.1

I am using topGO to enrichment analysis of GOTerms and the function
showSigOfNodes() to plot some nodes and a graph.

This all works fine but the fontsize is tiny and unreadable.

I'm guessing that the plot functions get their fontsize from
getDefaultAttrs() from Rgraphviz, but how do I set an attribute?
showSigOfNodes doesn't take an attrs argument, and there is nothing in
the documentation.

Any help available would be very much appreciated!

Thanks
Mick