[BioC] Information About Your Account

PayPal paypal at email.paypal.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 11:42:51 CEST 2008

                                 [1]PayPal

                      PayPal. Safer. Simpler. Smarter.
   Use your debit card, credit card or bank account without revealing your
                                  number.
   Speed through checkout. There's no need to enter your address details.
                 Send funds to family and friends for free.

                           Safeguard your account

      Keep your PayPal password a secret. Never share it with anyone.

                       Information About Your Account

   In order to operate the PayPal service and to reduce the risk of fraud,
    PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. ("PayPal" or "we"), the data
 controller, must ask you to provide us information about yourself and your
  credit or debit card. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we
  meet the obligations required by country-specific legislation and the EU
  Directive on Personal Data Privacy. By clicking on the link below you are
               providing PayPal verification of your details.

                    [2]Click here to access your account

         Thank you for taking the time to comply with our request.

                              Yours sincerely,
                                   PayPal

  Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
   will not receive a response. For assistance, [3]log in to your PayPal
 account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, [4]update your
                                preferences.

             Copyright ©1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.
                   PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
                     Société en Commandite par Actions
   Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
                          RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

                           PayPal Email ID PP785