[BioC] zebrafish annotation

Sam Hunter biosam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 19:57:43 CEST 2008

Hi Marc, and the Bioconductor mailing list,

I do a fair amount of work with the Affymetrix Zebrafish platform, but
the recent move to .db annotation files seems to have left zebrafish
behind.  From what I've read in previous posts to the Bioconductor
list, the new .db annotation packages are not easy to generate for the
end-user, but might be made available upon request.  Is this still the
case?

If so, is there any possibility of generating this annotation file so
that all of the packages which rely on "zebrafish_dbconn" will work
properly once again?

thanks,

Sam