[BioC] dChip LOH and copy number analysis

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 17 01:32:10 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Yu Chuan Tai <yuchuan at stat.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Hi Henrik,
>
> Thanks a lot for your detailed answers. Very helpful. I did checked dChip's
> manual, but when I tried, I only got an excel file containing "inferred copy
> numbers" but nothing else. I will read over your "HB's Guide to dChip" first
> and see if I can become more familiar with the software.

Yep, what is exported to that file depends on what you display on the
screen when you do the export.  That is/was the only way how to
specify if "inferred" or "raw" CNs are exported.  That is pointed out
in 'HB's Guide to dChip'.

Cheers

Henrik

>>> http://www.dchip.com/.   From there it depends where you want to