[BioC] How to create marrayLayout for Agilent Mouse Development 44K microarray

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jeany at maths.usyd.edu.au
Thu Sep 18 00:37:50 CEST 2008

Daer Nayeem,

If you are trying to use "normalizeWithinArrays" function, its a function
from the limma package and you don't need read.marryLayout for it.  Use
read.maimages specifying the appropriate platform.  If you have a GAL file
containing the gene list info, you can then use "getLayout" or "readGAL"
in limma to read in print-layout info.

Cheers

Jean