[BioC] book: Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Solutions ...

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 30 18:47:13 CEST 2008

The arrayMagic package last appeared in the Bioconductor 2.1 release and
can still be downloaded for use with R 2.6. Bioconductor employs a
creative destructive process where software is retired (made defunct) at
the end of its software life cycle and that happened with arrayMagic
during the creation of Bioconductor 2.2. When a package is made defunct
there typically is an alternative package out there that addresses the
issues handled by the old one. Are there particular applications that
you were looking to use arrayMagic for?

Patrick