[BioC] HuGene-1_0-st-v1.r4.pgf

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Tue Apr 7 21:34:29 CEST 2009

Dear Mayte

Martin was already so kind to answer your question where to find the
Affymetrix files.

In general you can select any array you want from:
http://www.affymetrix.com/products_services/index.affx

Thus, when selecting HuGene array you can download all necessary files from:
http://www.affymetrix.com/products_services/arrays/specific/hugene_1_0_st.affx#1_6

Furthermore, you can select the annotation files for e.g. na28 from:
http://www.affymetrix.com/analysis/downloads/na28/

Please note that release 4 (r4) of the HuGene array converts it to an
exon array, see:
https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2009-February/026472.html

Best regards
Christian