[BioC] Exon Array analysis

Mark Robinson mrobinson at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Apr 9 00:32:11 CEST 2009

Hi Junjie.

As far as I know, 'affylmGUI' only works on the Affy chips that the
'affy' package works on (e.g. older ones like U133, 4302, etc.)

You do have a few options for Exon 1.0 ST in Bioconductor and beyond.
Perhaps a good starting point is the 'workflow' page on the BioC site:
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/workflows/oligoarrays/

A non-BioC alternative that has lots of support for Affy arrays in
general and Affy Exon 1.0 in particular is aroma.affymetrix:
http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/
http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/web/human-exon-array-analysis

Hope that helps.

Cheers,