[BioC] HuGene annotation and htmls

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Apr 9 23:21:39 CEST 2009

Dear Mayte

I am not sure if you can use "hugene10st.db" to get the annotation for
the results obtained with xps, but maybe I am wrong.

However, you can export your normalized data together with the
corresponding annotation by simply doing:
 > export(data.rma, treetype="mdp", outfile="Results_mdp.txt")

If you only want to export a subset of variables and also keep the
result as dataframe you can do:
 > ds <- export(data.rma, treetype="mdp",
varlist="fUnitName:fSymbol:fChromosome:fStart:fStop:fLevel",
outfile="Result_mdp.txt", as.dataframe=TRUE)
 > head(ds)

You should still be able to convert the expression part from "ds" into
an ExpressionSet, and probably use the annotation part of "ds" as slot
"phenoData".

Best regards
Christian