[BioC] error while loading the genefilter package [R 2.8.1. on Mac OSX 10.5.6]

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 15 21:00:09 CEST 2009

Richard,
According to your sessionInfo, you are running i386-apple-darwin8.11.1,
which is Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).

These two issues are related, however, and I just pushed a fix to
bioconductor.org, that is available through biocLite. There were some
older builds of Mac OS X binary packages for BioC 2.3 at
bioconductor.org that didn't have its dynamic links revised to work with
libraries supplied in the pre-built versions of R for Macs OS X. Due to
web caching it may take up to 24 hours for the new packages to be
available using biocLite, so you can try now and if it doesn't work wait
some hours and try again. Hopefully the cache will clear sooner rather
than later.

Patrick