[BioC] Xps package : errors and RMA difference with Partek GS

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Thu Apr 16 21:08:32 CEST 2009

Dear Arnaud,

As you might know, in few days BioC 2.4 will become the new release
version. For this version, packages are built using the new root
production version root_5.22.00.

Thus it seems that the servers are already updated to use root_5.22.00,
which means that for xps_1.2.10 you need to install root_5.22.00.

Best regards
Christian