[BioC] How to get a development version of a package?

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Mon Apr 20 17:47:40 CEST 2009

I should have mentioned that I am running R 2.9

-----

Hi,

I would like to use the latest development KEGG.db for something.  DOes
anyone know how to install it?  I would really like just that one
package, but can cope with the development version if necessary.  It
would just save some work converting from old KEGG IDs to new.

Dan

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.

Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}