[BioC] Appropriate Probe annotation for HT-HGU133A chips

Thomas Hampton Thomas.H.Hampton at Dartmouth.edu
Wed Apr 22 20:58:25 CEST 2009

While we are on this subject, what is the difference between this "db"
and the old way of annotation I still use?

I use something like:

librarary(hgu133a2)

Am I a dinosaur?

Thanks!