[BioC] How to obtain a CDF file

Fri Apr 24 16:33:13 CEST 2009

Hi Aguera,

Regarding dealing with tiling arrays (sorry for top posting):

In addition to Marks' suggestions, you might want to have a look at
the new AffyTiling package in Bioconductor 2.4, to see what they're
doing (I haven't), as well as the older tilingArray and davidTiling
packges :

* http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/AffyTiling.html
* http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/tilingArray.html
* http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/data/experiment/html/davidTiling.html

Lastly, look at MAT (and the new R-native Bioc 2.4 rMAT packages).
They perform analysis over tiling arrays using the *.bpmap files only
(I believe):

* http://liulab.dfci.harvard.edu/MAT/
* http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/rMAT.html

HTH,