[BioC] Problem loading data for Agi4x44PreProcess

Bernal-Mizrachi, Leon lbernal at emory.edu
Fri Apr 24 17:31:13 CEST 2009

This may be a silly question:

I am new to Agi4x44PreProcess. I have 18 samples that I used Agilent 4x44 platform. I am having problems trying to load my data to allow Agi4x44PreProcess to read it.

I was following the vignette and found that Targtes.txt was created with all your arrays as a data.frame. I have been trying to do exactly the same but have not been able to do it.

Could you please give me and advice of how to create a "targets.txt" data frame that contain all 18 microarrays, so I can used the package?

I will really appreciate your advice and sorry for the inconvinience

Leon Bernal-Mizrachi, MD
Assistant Professor, Hematology/Medical Oncology
Emory University School of Medicine
Winship Cancer Institute
1365 Clifton Rd NE, C-3005
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: 404-778-1839
Fax: 404-778-5520
Email: lbernal at emory.edu

Admin. Asst.
Erica Alston
404-778-5378
Erica.alston at emoryhealthcare.org

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for t...{{dropped:11}}