[BioC] RdbiPgSQL problem: SET_VECTOR_ELT() can only be applied to a 'list', not a 'character'

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 29 17:45:12 CEST 2009

Hi,
 Yes, we will be looking at it as soon as we get a chance.
Let me just remind folks that if this is important software then you need to be
doing some testing during the 2.9.x beta where one would ideally like to have
detected these issues prior to release. I hope that you will be able to take
those steps for our next release.

  best wishes
   Robert

--