[BioC] installation of Rgraphviz

ravi rv15i at yahoo.se
Wed Apr 29 09:31:52 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I have followed the instructions for installing Rgraphviz (on a win XP pc with R2.9.0) at the following link :
http://genetics.agrsci.dk/~sorenh/Rpackages-SHD.html
But I get the following error message (after apparently successfully installing Rgraphviz) :

>  library(Rgraphviz)
Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...) :
  unable to load shared library 'C:/Program/R/R-2.9.0/library/Rgraphviz/libs/Rgraphviz.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  Det går inte att hitta den angivna modulen.

Error : .onLoad failed in 'loadNamespace' for 'Rgraphviz'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'Rgraphviz'

Can you see what the problem is? Is there any way of fixing it?
I have checked and confirmed that Graphviz is on the path on the environment variable window.

Thanking you,
Ravi