[BioC] combining GSA and lmFit

Dick Beyer dbeyer at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 29 19:28:45 CEST 2009

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your thoughtful comments.  I think you have steered me in the right direction.  I see after a more careful reading of your methods in limma and those in GSEAlm and GSA, that not knowing how to do permutations correctly when there are more than two groups is a problem.

I'm glad for all the help in keeping me from doing something dumb.

Cheers,
Dick

Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D.	University of Washington
Tel.:(206) 616 7378	Env. & Occ. Health Sci. , Box 354695
Fax: (206) 685 4696	4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
 			Seattle, WA 98105-6099
http://depts.washington.edu/ceeh/ServiceCores/FC5/FC5.html
http://staff.washington.edu/~dbeyer