[BioC] crlmm and Illumina Infinium arrays

Matthew Ritchie mritchie at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Apr 30 04:15:33 CEST 2009

Hi Christian,

I'm glad to hear you were able to read in the data OK.

You will need a chip specific package to proceed further, and as yet I
haven't made any of these available on BioC (beta versions are sitting
around on my harddrive).  I'll let you know as soon as they are online.

Best wishes,

Matt

> I am trying to get copy number estimates for Illumina 660W-Quad and
CytoSNP-12 bead arrays with package crlmm.

> I have successfully read in the *.idat files. But when continuing the
crlmmIllumina function requires the specification of a chip description
file. Are these files yet available somewhere? All I have are the
manifest files (*.bpm) from GenomeStudio.