[BioC] Custom CDF Version 12 is released

Manhong Dai daimh at umich.edu
Mon Aug 3 16:43:37 CEST 2009

Hi Yair,

	Thanks a lot for telling me this glitch. I temporarily disabled Mac
Repository.

	It seems that I better stop supporting Mac Binary version because I
actually don't have a Mac machine to test them. Mac users can install it
from source packages anyway. I will ask for suggestion from BioConductor
developer.

Best,
Manhong