[BioC] R: epigenomics

Manca Marco (PATH) m.manca at path.unimaas.nl
Tue Aug 4 10:16:37 CEST 2009

Dear Kishor,

since your request is slightly off topic on this mailing list (which I understand is mostly technical) can I ask you to kindly specify if at least you are offering a cooperation to write some kind of review for publication, or to disclose whichever different goal you have?

Thank you in advance for your attention. Best regards,
Marco

--
Marco Manca, MD
University of Maastricht