[BioC] High Throughput RTqPCR data

jperkins at biochem.ucl.ac.uk jperkins at biochem.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 5 11:07:11 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I am developing an R module alongside Matthias Kohl, to analyse high
throughput parallel RT qPCR cards/chips. There are a few different types
available from different manufacturers, but they typically consist of 384
well cards, with each well producing a different qPCR reaction.

We currently have an R parser for the taqman cards from ABI. However we
would like to produce parsers for some other popular brands, such as Roche
lightcycler. We would be very appreciative if anyone had any sample output
data, ideally in tab delimited or XML format, from any similar technology.
Please get in contact with myself (jperkins at biochem.ucl.ac.uk) or Matthias
(matthias.kohl at stamats.de).

Many thanks,

Jim