[BioC] Does this message means that I need to update R or BioC?

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Wed Aug 5 19:02:35 CEST 2009

Peng,
In addition to the versioning of R and Bioconductor packages, we also
version the biocLite.R script on biocondunctor.org

"biocinstall version 2.4.11" because we sometimes change the behavior of the functions in that script, such as which BioC packages are recommended, so providing the printout that you gave is ideal for us to pinpoint problems users encounter.

Patrick