[BioC] GO annotations

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Aug 5 19:52:36 CEST 2009

Hi Maura,

I am sorry that your question is a little opaque to me so I will guess
from you code that you are trying to get GO annotations for probesets?
In addition to biomaRt, you could use one of the affy chip annotation
packages that we have here (depending which platform you needed).

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/html/ag.db.html

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/html/ath1121501.db.html

If it was data about the internal structure of GO that you wanted, you
could use GO.db.

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/html/GO.db.html

Hope this answers your questions,

  Marc