[BioC] EBImage, Image to Signal Conversion

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Fri Aug 7 19:07:43 CEST 2009

Dear Kishor

sorry to be a little bit harsh, but the purpose of this mailing list is
not for other people to do your homework for you. The task that you are
attempting requires a certain amount of understanding of the underlying
algorithm, it is more than just calling a blackbox function. You could
have a look at the vignette of the EBImage package and the manual page
of the 'getFeatures' function. You will also benefit from reading some
of the scientific papers in this field.

Kishor Tappita ha scritto:
> Dear All,
>
> I am planning to analyze RNAi data with EBImage. I think getFeatures()
> function converts or extracts
> the florescent signal intensities. Correct me if I am wrong.
>
> The function is returning lot of columns. Can some one help me in
> understanding the columns as well
> help me in finding exact signal intensities out of those columns.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Kishor

Best wishes