[BioC] Warning when running biocLite with $R_LIBS been set

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 17:52:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

Have $R_LIBS set. And I got the following warning, when install the
package with biocLite. Will there be any consequence of the warning?
How to get rid of the warning?

Regards,
Peng

>     source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
>     biocLite("hgu95av2probe")
Running biocinstall version 2.4.11 with R version 2.9.1
Your version of R requires version 2.4 of Bioconductor.
Warning in install.packages(pkgs = pkgs, repos = repos, dependencies =
dependencies,  :
  argument 'lib' is missing: using '/path/to/a/directory/that/I/have/access/to'