[BioC] BioC 2.5 and BSgenome.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg19

Mon Aug 10 20:02:47 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm using R 2.10-devel w/ BioC 2.5 because I want to get a bit more
acquainted w/ the nextgenseq packages. I noticed, however, that the
BSgenome.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg19 package isn't in the BioC 2.5 Annotation
downloads:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.5/data/annotation/

Is there a particular reason for that besides not having gotten around
to it?

Can I simply d/l the *.hg19 source package from BioC 2.4 and compile
it myself for R 2.10?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou