[BioC] OT: van 't Veer (2002) classifier

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 11 17:02:08 CEST 2009

Hi Gad,

I don't know of a reference implementation for this. The differences you
explain depend on whether you want a more specific or a more sensitive
classifier. As you mentioned, different variations have been used in the
different papers about it.

Just decide what you want to do (maximizing accuracy is generally a
decent choice) or choose one publications and you'll be fine.

Francois