[BioC] [R] How to specify an addition Rprofile file for Rscript in the command line?

Sean Davis seandavi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 03:51:58 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Peng Yu<pengyu.ut at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a cleaner way that I can supply an addition Rprofile from the
> command line?

Hi, Peng.  You might want to check out this:

http://watson.nci.nih.gov/cran_mirror/doc/manuals/R-intro.html#Customizing-the-environment

R doesn't allow exactly what you are asking, I do not think, but there
is quite a bit of flexibility.  If none of these options suits your
needs, you might want to write to the R-help list with exactly what
you are trying to do.

Sean