[BioC] ruby interface to R rsruby

Fri Aug 14 16:37:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Aug 14, 2009, at 10:32 AM, D.Enrique ESCOBAR ESPINOZA wrote:

> hi,
>
> Does someone know how to created matrices using rsruby?
>
> I have problems trying to put 2 ruby vectors in a R matrix.
>
> I already read the links on rsruby feeds, what I needs is working
> examples.
> I want to create boxplots and plots with matrices.
> I have succeeded to do it with vectors.
>
> Thanks you very much.

I'm not sure how you decided that the BioC mailing list was the best
place to get an answer for this ... you're likely going to get better
support from the rsruby help forum:

http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=7793

In fact, here's a thread about rsruby and matrices:

http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=13144&forum_id=7793

I'm not sure if that particular thread is helpful, but I'm pretty
positive that asking your question on their help forum would be more
helpful than here.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou