[BioC] Affy huGENE ST arrays

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Aug 14 20:51:20 CEST 2009

Hi George,

It looks like you might need a cdf package for this platform.  You
should be able to generate a "hugene10stv1cdf" package pretty easily by
using the makcdfenv package:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/makecdfenv.html

You would also need the source cdf files from Affy which could be found
here:

http://www.affymetrix.com/support/technical/byproduct.affx?product=hugene-1_0-st-v1

  Marc