[BioC] Regarding Agi4x44PreProcess

Tobias Straub tstraub at med.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Aug 19 09:08:20 CEST 2009

Hi Sikha,

posting the command that caused the error and also the error message
would be helpful. In addition the output of sessionInfo() could help
to identify problems with potentially outdated versions of your R
packages.

afaik Agi4x44PreProcess calls the read.maimages function of the limma
package to read the files. could you test if read.maimages(filename,
source="agilent) works for you?

best
Tobias