[BioC] exon exon junction library for human

Thu Aug 20 17:52:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Aug 20, 2009, at 11:46 AM, shirley zhang wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Thank you for your quick response.
>
> If you can share your file with me, that would be fantastics.

You can get the file here:

http://cbio.mskcc.org/~lianos/files/hg19_splices.fa.zip

That was created with the hg19/masked fasta files. The leading and
trailing NN-dinucleotides from each sequence were inserted by ERANGE.

I'm actually not sure that this file will help you directly unless
you're planning to use ERANGE's pipeline, though.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou