[BioC] exon exon junction library for human

Thu Aug 20 18:06:43 CEST 2009

Hey,

Sorry, that splices file was actually made against the unmasked hg19
fasta file.

I'm not sure, but you might have to make your own hg19 database for
cistematic at some point down the road, so you might want to do that
know and build your own splices file anyway. But that's certainly your
choice ...

-steve