[BioC] cellHTS2 readPlateList

Jose Garcia-Bernardo jose.garcia at vjf.cnrs.fr
Tue Aug 25 17:23:09 CEST 2009

Thank you to both for your quick replies!

Yes, indeed are all files in the folder of the specified path and I changed
twice the path to make sure it was the right one. However I still get the
same message. These are the first few lines of the code that I wrote:

> RasV12="Bioconductordata"
> dataPath=('C:/Documents\ and Settings/....../Bioconductordata')
> dataPath
[1] "C:/Documents and Settings/......./Bioconductordata"
> rev(dir(dataPath))[1:351]
  [1] "platelist.txt"          "Plateconf.txt"
"Plate9Replicate2.txt"   "Plate9Replicate1.txt"   "Plate99Replicate2.txt"
"Plate99Replicate1.txt"
  [7] "Plate98Replicate2.txt"  "Plate98Replicate1.txt"
"Plate97Replicate2.txt"  "Plate97Replicate1.txt"  "Plate96Replicate2.txt"
"Plate96Replicate1.txt"
 [13] "Plate95Replicate2.txt"  "Plate95Replicate1.txt"
"Plate94Replicate2.txt"  "Plate94Replicate1.txt"  "Plate93Replicate2.txt"
"Plate93Replicate1.txt"
 [19] "Plate92Replicate2.txt"  "Plate92Replicate1.txt"
"Plate91Replicate2.txt"  "Plate91Replicate1.txt"  "Plate90Replicate2.txt"
"Plate90Replicate1.txt"
 [25] "Plate8Replicate2.txt"   "Plate8Replicate1.txt"
"Plate89Replicate2.txt"  "Plate89Replicate1.txt"  "Plate88Replicate2.txt"
"Plate88Replicate1.txt"

And then I try to read into the object as follows:

> x=readPlateList("platelist.txt",
+ name=RasV12,
+ path=dataPath)
Erreur dans readPlateList("platelist.txt", name = RasV12, path = dataPath) :

  None of the files were found in the given 'path': C:/Documents and
Settings/Natalia Araujo/Bureau/Bioconductordata

Is the problem perhaps related to the experimentName?

Thank you!

Jose