[BioC] cellHTS2 readPlateList

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Aug 25 18:05:12 CEST 2009

Dear Jose,

Your problem could be that you use different spelling of the filenames
in platelist.txt compared to those in that directory; or funny special
characters. Can you:

1. Show us the content of your 'plateList.txt' file?

2. (This is slightly advanced, but perhaps you can manage:) Run
  options(error=recover)
before calling readPlateList, and then when the error occurs, you get a
menu: "Enter a frame number, or 0 to exit". Please enter the number that
corresponds to the readPlateList function, then, in the debugger prompt,
type:
   pd$Filename
   dfiles
To exit the debugger, type "Q".

3. Provide us with the output of sessionInfo()

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Best wishes
      Wolfgang