[BioC] cellHTS2 readPlateList

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Tue Aug 25 18:25:03 CEST 2009

Hi Jose,
without a little more information it is hard to diagnose your problem.
Could you bundle up all your files and the code that produces the
error into a zip archive and mail to me? And also attach the output of
sessionInfo()
The error message indicates that the files specified in platlist.txt
can not be found in the folder dataPath, so you might want to make
sure that this is correct.
dir(dataPath) should list the content of that folder, and you might
want to make sure that this matches with your entries in platelist.txt.
Cheers,
Florian