[BioC] gcrma using deprecated package

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Aug 26 18:35:25 CEST 2009

Hi Ton,

This is just a courtesy message to indicate that the matchprobes package
(in the form that we know it) is going away.  It is mostly a message to
package authors who depend on matchprobes, and  also the direct users of
matchprobes to let them know where the functionality from the
matchprobes package is migrating away to.  If you are not using
matchprobes directly, there should be little to no impact on you.

  Marc