[BioC] Mail Box Notification: You have one [1] secure unread Message From HSBC

Thomas Hampton Thomas.H.Hampton at Dartmouth.edu
Fri Aug 28 02:47:51 CEST 2009

Gosh -- a revoked date of birth. Typical result
of a type 131051 error, I guess.

Last time, they revoked my place of birth, and thousands of roads
suddenly ended nowhere.

Those darn banks...

Tom